Popular Posts

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Refrigerator Water Filter Maytag UKF8001 Pur

Is this an actual Maytag Brand? what is on your picture, is that what I am getting? I do not want a generic, Non-Maytag Filter.
-Yes this is the Maytag brand and you get what's pictured. I have bought 3 with no issues.
-YES, it is a Maytag filter.
That's why I bought this one, the other ones don't fit.
-It has Maytag on it...I think Pur makes it....the last filter looked like this one and worked fine...refrigerator is only 2 years old...love it, just disappointed in this filter...
-I am sure it is, although the packaging is long gone and I would rather not remove the filter to made absolutely sure. This is the second or third replacement filter I have purchased from Amazon. It apparently is made to fit several refrigerators.
Where does it fit in the frig?
-In the fridge upper right hand side of the ceiling. Easy install. It's enclosed in a case that opens with a push of a button.
-In my Amana frig it fits in the very top right.
-on my whirlpool it is located on the top right inside the fridge.
-Inside fridge upper right hand corner there is a "holder" The cover drops down for the filter installation
-Top right, inside the fridge. Mine is a Jenn-Air French door, freezer below. The filtered water dispenser is inside on the left wall.
-The answers below are absolutely right....very easy to install.
-This filter locates under the ceiling of the refrigerator at the right side.
The installation guide in details has been attached with the product.
 

 learn more about

No comments:

Post a Comment