Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

KitchenAid PUR Push Button Cyst-Reducing Whirlpool 4396710P Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter

is it same as Kenmore #9030 or Wirlpool # 4396710 NO "P"??
-I bought this item for a Kenmore side by side refrigerator with a 9030 part. It fit fine and have had no problems.
-YES! If you look at the single pack, there is no 'P' and the three pack has a 'T'.
-Maytag also.

It's great to find this good buy for my refrigerator filters ...
-It's great to find this good buy for my refrigerator filters and it is delivered to my home, what more can I ask for!
Great Pricing
Kenmore fridge and they work perfectly...and they are way cheaper here than buying through retail stores. It's very unlikely you'll find a better product in this price range.


 
 learn more about

No comments:

Post a Comment